Sunday, July 19, 2009

Next Set: Through the First Week of February

Here are the last couple from January through the first week in February. I've also been playing around with some photo viewers, so I plan to put up a viewer for each month.

January 30, 5:40pm. Ghost is chillin' on my lap while Casper's wanting to play. I took a dozen or so photos right at this time, but this is the third one I took.




January 31, 5:30pm. Peacocks run around freely at Laguna Gloria, where my friend Matt met Darrell and me to shoot engagement portraits of us.




February 1, 5:50pm. When Darrell brought me these flowers a couple weeks earlier, he didn't even realize they were our wedding colors.




February 2, 5:30pm. Hmmm... no more captions. I think it's more fun for the viewer to wonder or guess.




February 3, 5:30pm.




February 4, 5:34pm.




February 5, 5:35pm.




February 6, 3:42 CST. (I think. It gets confusing crossing time zones, and I'm not actually sure why/when I took this.)




February 6, 5:37pm EST.




February 7, 5:30pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment